Slice of Life Tuesdays

2:58 PM Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »

It's finally looking like winter, the world outside my window is white.
Unfortunately the snow cannot be left untouched on the sidewalks and it is your job as a homeowner to shovel your sidewalk within 48 hours of snow or you can get fined.
Today it was beautiful out and I decided I would be a good neighbor and I shoveled all the houses on my part of the street. I shoveled mine and 4 other houses. It felt really good to help out my neighbors in this busy time of year! I know my arms are going to be feeling the pain of shoveling tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to pain-free arms today...

snowflakes said...

Thanks stacey...it snowed again last night!
But when I looked outside this morning my neighbor had shoveled my walk for me!

Anonymous said...

So far, no snow here. But soon, soon...
Bonnie